Nerissa studied Accounting and Finance when she was in university, and worked in one of the Big-four audit firms over a decade. She has suffered from slipped disc in the past, and understands there is nothing more important than living happily and healthily. By chance, Nerissa learnt reiki and other spiritual healing modalities, and also knew her life purpose is to help other people. She has set up Radiant Love Center, and provides Reiki training and other courses to promote the wholeness of body, mind and spirit. The center also provides other spiritual healing and ascension services.
Nerissa teaches reiki because Jikiden Reiki (Usui Reiki – Japanese Lineage) reinforces its original form of simplicity. After the learners take Shoden course, they can do healing to themselves and others in any time and any places. There is no need to do any other forms of training or other kind of studies. It also does not use our own energy (‘chi’) nor would attract negative energies from recipients. It can be used for healing discomforts or as a supplementary therapy to serious illnesses or long term diseases in additional to the traditional medical treatments, in order to enhance recovery or to maintain state of healthiness. Nerissa has also practiced Usui Reiki (western lineage) and other forms of reiki. She also practices other spiritual healing modalities regarding body alignments and health. Based on her knowledge and experiences in both Japanese and western lineage of reiki, she is actively involved in promoting Reiki as a natural healing tool, which is possessed by every one of us.
Qualifications and study include:
– Jikiden Reiki® (Usui Reiki – Japanese Lineage)
– Usui/Tibetan Reiki Master(Western Lineage)
– Sekhem-Seichim-Reiki Master
– Karuna Reiki® Master
– Certified Hypnotherapist with IMDHA
– Clinical Hypnotherapist with AIAP
– Aura analyst
– DNA activation practitioner (King Solomon Lineage)
– Timeline therapy
– NLP Practitioner
– Emotional Freedom Technique
– Mystery School
– Spiritual Response Therapy Practitioner
– Spiritual Restructuring Practitioner
– Certified Angel Practitioner
– Animal Communication and Energy Healing
– Crystal Singing Bowl Therapy
– Certificate of Image Consultancy
– Fellow of the HKICPA
– pendulum dowsing workshop
– spoon bending workshop
– modern meditation workshop
– law of attraction workshop
Spiritual healing and services：
– Spiritual consultation <Details>
– Aura and Chakra photo and analysis <Details>
– Energy healing <Details>
– Emotional/psychological treatment <Details>
– Past Life Regression <Details>
– Life Activation (previously known as “DNA Activation”) <Details>
– Spiritual Response Therapy and Spiritual Restructuring<Details>
(Note: Karuna Reiki® is a registered trademark of ICRT)
Shoden (first teaching) (3 sessions to be completed in two sessions, one three-hour session and one five-hour session, usually in two consecutive days): course content [details]
English Class – include 2 sessions:
Please call us for next Shoden class schedule as English classes are usually arranged based on request.
For classes conducted in Cantonese, please refer to 課程日期.
Okuden (2 sessions to be completed in one day or two half-day sessions): course content [details]
Okuden class will be arranged upon request from those who completed Shoden Class.
If the above days do not fit into your schedule, please feel free to contact us to see what we can arrange for you. You can also arrange your own group (minimum of two people), please feel free to contact us for details.
Venue: 16/F Jing Long Commercial Center, 52 Tang Lung Street, Causeway Bay (Radiant Love Center)
Enquiry and registration
Date: 11 June 2011 (Sat) 7:00pm – 10pm and 12 June (Sun) 10am – 6pm (2 sessions)
To register, please call 2838 2988 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org
We also arrange classes for group with minimum of two people or above or weekday seminars. Please contact us on 2838 2988 or email us email@example.com for details.
Q: I have read books claiming there are no successors of Reiki in Japan.
- There are, Mr Yamaguchi, the founder of Jikiden Reiki, has been practicing it for over 35 years and his mother practiced for over 65 years.
Q: What made Mr Yamaguchi to start Jikiden Reiki Seminars?
- Some Reiki masters who promote Western Reiki in Japan recommended that he do it. They wanted Mr Yamaguchi to disseminate the original ideas of Reiki from Japan, its birthplace, to as many as possible all over the world. He and his mother decided to replicate Dr. Hayashi’s seminars as closely as possible.
Q: Is it different from Western Reiki?
- Mr Yamaguchi believes Reiki spread in the world today was transformed dramatically when it was introduced to the West. He doesn’t mean that Reiki in the West is wrong or ineffective but he has an urge to introduce the original simple Reiki which is very effective in treating physical problems and great ideas behind it.
- The content taught in Jikiden Reiki is different from that taught is Western Reiki, so we would not like to make any comparison.
- All teachers and assistant teachers need to repeat attending seminars and the required training, and all teachers are attuned by Mr Yamaguchi himself, in order to ensure the seminars are taught in same way as delivered by different Jikiden Reiki teachers, i.e., the way that Ushi and Dr Hayashi taught.
- Jikiden reiki also has distance healing, but there is no “distance attunement” in Jikiden reiki.
- All prices for Jikiden reiki seminars in different countries are approved by Jikiden Reiki headquarter in Japan.
Q: I am a Western Reiki teacher. Is it possible for me to join Jikiden Reiki seminars?
- Anyone who understand the principles and can comply with the regulations can join the seminar.
Q: Will there be any support for Jikiden Reiki practitioners/students?
- We hold monthly praciticing event.
- We hold review seminar and Reiki Exchange Ceremony every three months to six months.
- Jikiden Reiki teachers and assistant teachers are closely held, they support each other and the students taught by other Jikiden Reiki teachers (this also applies globally, students will receive their ‘purple card’ and that is recognised by all Jikiden Reiki teachers. When we hold meetings and Reiki Exchange Ceremony for Jikiden Reiki practitioners, we welcome all those are taught by other Jikiden Reiki teachers around the world.