Shoden (first teaching) (3 sessions to be completed in two sessions, one three-hour session and one five-hour session, usually in two consecutive days): course content [details]
English Class – include 2 sessions:
Please call us for next Shoden class schedule as English classes are usually arranged based on request.
For classes conducted in Cantonese, please refer to 課程日期.
Okuden (2 sessions to be completed in one day or two half-day sessions): course content [details]
Okuden class will be arranged upon request from those who completed Shoden Class.
If the above days do not fit into your schedule, please feel free to contact us to see what we can arrange for you. You can also arrange your own group (minimum of two people), please feel free to contact us for details.
Venue: 16/F Jing Long Commercial Center, 52 Tang Lung Street, Causeway Bay (Radiant Love Center)
Enquiry and registration
Q: I have read books claiming there are no successors of Reiki in Japan.
- There are, Mr Yamaguchi, the founder of Jikiden Reiki, has been practicing it for over 35 years and his mother practiced for over 65 years.
Q: What made Mr Yamaguchi to start Jikiden Reiki Seminars?
- Some Reiki masters who promote Western Reiki in Japan recommended that he do it. They wanted Mr Yamaguchi to disseminate the original ideas of Reiki from Japan, its birthplace, to as many as possible all over the world. He and his mother decided to replicate Dr. Hayashi’s seminars as closely as possible.
Q: Is it different from Western Reiki?
- Mr Yamaguchi believes Reiki spread in the world today was transformed dramatically when it was introduced to the West. He doesn’t mean that Reiki in the West is wrong or ineffective but he has an urge to introduce the original simple Reiki which is very effective in treating physical problems and great ideas behind it.
- The content taught in Jikiden Reiki is different from that taught is Western Reiki, so we would not like to make any comparison.
- All teachers and assistant teachers need to repeat attending seminars and the required training, and all teachers are attuned by Mr Yamaguchi himself, in order to ensure the seminars are taught in same way as delivered by different Jikiden Reiki teachers, i.e., the way that Ushi and Dr Hayashi taught.
- Jikiden reiki also has distance healing, but there is no “distance attunement” in Jikiden reiki.
- All prices for Jikiden reiki seminars in different countries are approved by Jikiden Reiki headquarter in Japan.
Q: I am a Western Reiki teacher. Is it possible for me to join Jikiden Reiki seminars?
- Anyone who understand the principles and can comply with the regulations can join the seminar.
Q: Will there be any support for Jikiden Reiki practitioners/students?
- We hold monthly praciticing event.
- We hold review seminar and Reiki Exchange Ceremony every three months to six months.
- Jikiden Reiki teachers and assistant teachers are closely held, they support each other and the students taught by other Jikiden Reiki teachers (this also applies globally, students will receive their ‘purple card’ and that is recognised by all Jikiden Reiki teachers. When we hold meetings and Reiki Exchange Ceremony for Jikiden Reiki practitioners, we welcome all those are taught by other Jikiden Reiki teachers around the world.